Friday, December 09, 2005

The lists keep getting longer

I have been preparing for all of the things I need to do for Christmas for over a month.
I have the Christmas cards mailed, two packages mailed and a few almost ready. However, last night I started thinking about other important people in our lives that may need a little special something this season too.... Ugh... my list that was narrowing earlier in the week has not widened in just one evening. The girls are going to help me make some cookies tonight to get in the mail. Anyone that truly knows me, knows that baking for gifts is truly a risk... but I have been in a risk taking mood lately. So, there you have it.

This morning I found a very disturbing calendar on amazon.com. Search for the words "military calendar "- it is the third entry and has the word naked in the title. I have decided against purchasing any calendar and have ruined my breakfast appetite.


Many things to keep in mind today.


Pending elections in Iraq


Fighting in ramadi today


Families here while there loved one's are serving overseas


A co-workers recovery from surgery

The family of SGT Reyes


Peace and Joy throughout the day - It is Friday and the temp is up 20 degrees from yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home