Saturday, April 22, 2006

The weekend again
We are looking at beautiful temperatures this weekend. Upper 70’s today! I planted one row of radishes on Tuesday. I could not wait to get started. I might work on a few more rows the weekend. I do not want ot plant too many things and then lose them with a late frost. Just think in a month I could have little baby shoots popping up in rows – that is exciting!
I am still playing catch up with school, every couple of days there are 3-4 more articles to read! I will recommend this article. Supremacy by Stealth. Robert D. Kaplan is a thoughtful writer and I am enjoying his works. Others not so much!
I have an entire book to read, that I have not even started. I must focus.

The daughter only 6 weeks of school left. Her summer is filling up quickly and before you know it, it will be August and we will start all over again. We are trying to fit in a trip to see the new baby in between camp Peru and working. The crazy cycle. My nephew graduates in a month and my niece will be joining my daughter at the high school.


List of items (yes there is a pattern)
UPDATED
Wash car
Vacuum car- done
Dust -done
Vacuum house -done
Plant another row of radish -done, Spinach too!
Homework - always more to do
Laundry - always more to do
Bathrooms -done
Walk - not as much as I would have liked to
Read - not as much as I would have liked to
Clean - not as much as I would have liked to
Go to the Nursery -1st trip of the season!
Homework - not as much as I would have liked to
Drink lots of water done
Repot new spider plants – trim off the new one’s done
Walk, Read, Drink Lots of Water


A few new blogs I am enjoying reading
mothergoosemouse
becksposhnosh
table4five

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home