Friday, September 14, 2007

Ten day recap

I am finally finished with ANCOC - four phases later. Done. Now, I will only come to Fort Leonardwood if I really choose to.

My neice can now say, "Hi", "Bye" and a few other short phrases. She was talking up a storm last night. Very sweet.

I had internet access in my room and I am almost all caught up on my emails from work. It appears that the only major thing I missed was hours and hours of conference calls.

I did not bring any luxury reading with me only a text book and a business book.

Cutting my hair off was the best thing I did to prepare to come out here. I completely forgot home completely humid it is here. It was hot temperature wise, but the humidity really makes it completely uncomfortable. This is a basic training post and it reminded me of days from a long ago. I smirked to see all of the privates in the px lined up waiting and then catch cabs back to the their barracks. This is is a great place to people watch.

I have been keeping up with the news - the good, bad and the ugly. Fourteen more months of political bantering! Ugh.

Pretty boring, huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home