Wednesday, June 04, 2008

my question can the momentum last...
People this is not American Idol this is the President of the United States. One of the most influential people in the entire world.

I bought more rice and oatmeal from the food co-op yesterday.
I chatted for a few minutes with the gentleman that runs the deal. Food prices are rising by the day... I guess I should stock up. I guess..


We are preparing for the road trip to San Antonio next trip... road trip.. 16 people, three vehicles.. please pray... I will take our Evening Primrose. It is blistering hot and I do not do well with tank tops or bathing suits. shoot... AND they run the air conditioning 24X7 down there.

The garden is going very well and I hope to post some picks soon. I have two raised beds planted at the house and then I have a bed planted at the community garden. Peppers, greens, squash and cucumbers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home