Saturday, October 10, 2009

time

Eleven.
Eleven years
4015 days
96360 hours
Births, deaths, weddings, graduations, anniversaries, joy, trouble, tears all missed.
I know that the Bible promises that joy will come in the morning, and
sometimes it does. This was my post from last year...

I rejoice in the giver and taker of life, however I cannot stand the face of IT.
I think about her a lot.
She would be so proud of Chelsea.
She would love babies A & E.
My mind is full today. I am excited for the "family reunion" today. Chelsea and her battle will be with her dad, grandparents, nephew and aunts and uncles. Eating will the be center of the event. I cannot wait to see the pics.
Little Michael sounds like a little boy more than a toddler. He turns three in a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home