Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Tuesday

And just like that it is Tuesday - 3rd week of Lent.
I have had chocolate twice. Straight up - but hold strong on no Starbucks despite all of the great ways to earn extra stars towards more free Starbucks.

The trees are blooming and Spring is in the air.
This week I am striving to be consistent and purposeful. Read homework, work on homework. I am headed to Colorado on Thursday afternoon and get to see some of my favorite people this weekend.



The word of God has been reminding us that we are all sinners–that we all need God’s mercy.     Today’s psalm and refrain remind us that God confers His mercy on us by teaching us His ways.
“Teach me your paths, guide me in your truth and teach me. Show sinners the way. Guide the humble to justice. Teach the humble your way.”
in all things
Mercy, compassion, and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home