Sunday, December 11, 2005

oh my

Well, my daughter and I had been planning this day all week long. Husband went with his friends pheasant hunting... we were going to go to early service and start shopping promptly at 930. This time of year is wonderful at church, the lights, the carols, the message.... perfect - Just what we needed. The shopping starts off a little slow, the mall does not open until 11. We kill time at b&n... We shop the mall, targeting only stores on the list, run a few other errands. Everything going very well... until we get the call. My husband who is not hunting/killing, but along for the ride, tells me that that are bringing back 3 Chihuahua babies and one of them would make a great gift for him. (Not phased a bit, because anyone that knows me, knows about the crazy stories of our current 3 dogs) I tell him - whatever he wants... So, now we have 4 dogs. 2 labs and 2 Chihuahuas - Just for the record Biscuit the other Chihuahua is totally bummed. Labs are overjoyed as usual.
What am I doing with 4 DOGS?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home