Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The doctor visit was quick and easy. Sure enough infection. I felt as if someone had punch me smack in my cheek.
I have the antibiotics and now I just wait on time.
The medicine must be pretty good, I dreamt and dreamt. My dreams rarely have my mom, but I saw her last night! Funny.

Things have been incredible busy around the home stead. We finished the Political Violence and Terrorism class this weekend. What an awesome class. Just need to knock out the final paper.

The job of wrestling manager has ended for the daughter and now we are in the full throws of track. Of course, this requires purchases of new track shoes, shorts, and other track accessories. She had debated about whether to be the Varsity Baseball manager or run track. Here is the dilemma, she is a freshman and wants to letter as many times as possible to round out the college application. You can earn a letter as a varsity manager. She may not make the varsity track team as a freshmen…oh the choices… BUT after more investigation she has discovered they have very few female shot putters – so if she chooses to shot put, she is on Varisty. She now loves the idea of the shot put and has been practicing the starting position all weekend long! All is well as for the moment; she even beat a boy yesterday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home