Tuesday, February 21, 2006


I canot sleep and have been up an hour now.
I just had a cup of coffee and a bowl Grape-nuts. Yesterday, I had ran to the commissary yesterday to pick up the needs for the week and decided we needed this box of cereal. When I go out of town I always feel like I should purchase some extra special things for the family.

Ingredients: WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT FLOUR, WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, SALT, DRIED YEAST. VITAMINS & MINERALS: REDUCED IRON, NIACIN, VITAMIN B6, ZINC OXIDE (SOURCE OF ZINC), VITAMIN A PALMITATE, THIAMIN MONONITRATE (VITAMIN B1), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12, VITAMIN D.

I am not sure how the POST can make those ingredients taste pretty darn good, but they can. Weird. The great news is that if you eat this ceral often enough you can lose 10 lbs. I should say so - One serving equals 24% of your fiber for the day. That gives Kashi a run for the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home