Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A late Valentine Post…
Yesterday I spent some time listening to this. (Track 27 is amazing) My daughter has labeled Bryan Adams the singer of the sappiest love songs of all time. I have to agree. But… appropriate for the occasion.
We had a few small pieces of chocolate yesterday and the daughter received a cute stuffed animal dog from her “friend”. I can bet that his mom bought it for him to give to her, but it was very sweet. She handed out gourmet dark chocolate she picked up in Chicago for her school chums.
I received a lone handmade card from the daughter. It is hanging on the refrigerator, At what age do you stop putting things on the refrigerator from your children? I can see myself in five years hanging up things from her first year of college.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

HA...I still try and hang my husband's work evaluations on the fridge!

BTW, I like reading your blog :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 7:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home