Tuesday, February 07, 2006

So many numbers

The beginning of a new week.
I cannot believe it already now February 2006. Days and weeks just go by darn quickly.

I only watched maybe 15 minutes of the Super Bowl – Just had no interest.
I know how sad, I wanted to see how Motor City was holding up and take a look at the millions of dollars the city and state had spent to remodel and remove the vagrants.
This morning at the gym we were chatting about the commercials and sadly I did not see most of the funny one’s… ahhh… next time.

Completed -
Drill weekend. 10 more drill weekends for the year! Barring we do not have another Katrina or my lucky number is chosen.

WIP – Work in Progress –
Get ready for the daughter 15th b-day gathering tonight. Her small groups as well as some other friends are coming over to eat and act silly. It will be fun for all. Just have to finish getting some groceries and ice cream cake.
Husband returns from 4 weeks of bliss in Lake Charles, LA. He will be happy to get home and just relax in his own surroundings. Living in a hotel is not his preference.
Friday we are heading to Chicago for the weekend! I know we are crazy, vacationing to Chicago during mid-Feb. We are going to completely freeze, it gets cold in Colorado BUT thankfully we live on the front range and we do not experience any lake effect winds or storms like they suffer in Chicago.

But we can survive for four days – it will be fun. My only child only turns 15 once. (thank goodness). I think she put the fear of God in her uncle when she smartly announced, “Uncle Da.. – when you baby turns 15, I will be 30!” AHHHHHHHH!!! The year will be 2021 and I WILL be 51 and he will be 52! This life is pure craziness! The good thing is that my baby will be 30 and his will be 15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home