Sunday, April 23, 2006

Coffee and the news –
Things I learned this morning...
Kelly Green and neutrals are hot for the summer season.

My shoes are not trendy.
John Kerry is still a buffoon.
Osama bin Laden has released another tape. (strangely he was referred to as OBL ..)
There a lot people addicted to American Idol – I am not.

I started reading Thomas P. M. Barnett The Pentagon’s New Map last night.
It is good. Really it is good.

Church was good – we had a guest speaker talk the importance of defending our worldview.
The key question he asked… “Why Did You Get UP this Morning?” He also talked for a few minutes about the Da Vinci Code movie. I have never read the book, it is fiction and I do not care for that genre. Too me, that is boring. But, everyone is predicting that the movie will be the big summer blockbuster. The thing to keep in mind is that this is a novel. A work of fiction. Do not confuse this with the reality of things you believe in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home