Wednesday, June 07, 2006

We have been busy this week. I do not feel I have been productive, just busy!
Yesterday my friend and I did the incline again. Looks like I might be up for it again on Friday.
I had drill last weekend and the husband is getting ready for his AT this weekend for two weeks. He is looking forward to it. This might be his very last ever. If the paper trail/work does not fail us he will be eligible for retirement in September. This is a huge milestone for him. So, we will all be thrilled when he hits this milestone. He may extend to do a few more, but on his terms!
He bought ACUs yesterday, which really means we spent a few hundred dollars on uniforms. I will file the receipt for taxes… I am waiting until the Army issues mine. But, now we have 35 brown tee shirts that can not be worn with the new uniform. Guess we use them as night shirts and work-out shirts.
The garden is doing excellent. The rows of spinach, beets and lettuce are all falling into place. We have already had the first harvest of radishes and the squash and eggplant are beautiful. I decided not to put any tomatoes in the garden beds this year, too much work and little fruit to show for it. I am attempting to grow collard greens and few more rows of beets. Change is good! The weather has been absolutely perfect here - warm and sunny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home