Sunday, July 09, 2006

Humbling experience… standing near the closet door…

The next four weeks are very busy for us.

I am traveling out of country for work; my daughter is out country and will return in a week, my husband has week long class out of town; my daughter and I are traveling to take a quick peek at my new niece and following that up with a short presentation in Chicago. We have less than a month before school starts and my daughter and niece are going on a week long camping trip the first week of August.
The presentation in Chicago will require that I look very professional.

I tried on a few things at Ann Taylor, but nothing was working for me. I then remembered that I could always just send my two black suits to the dry cleaners and buy a few accessories to update them. The classic style jacket fits perfect, I am going to launder them both and decide later. I tried the skirt on without hose, I am not sure what I was thinking… but I did it any way. Crap, I am a total fat ass ( I just keep thinking bought the suits in 1993 and 1994. I am only 1-2 pounds difference from 12 years ago and it could be stress). Perhaps the years of storage may have caused the material to cinch up across my ass.
Now, once you put the jacket on I look just fine. Damn right professional.

But, I might have to find this … Body Enhancers Hose



The copy reads:
Maximum Control Seamless Mid-Thigh Hosiery Ultimate in seamless control. Mid-thigh silhouette with comfort waist and leg bands.


I could give it a try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home