Friday, September 22, 2006

Another week…..

Work has been very exhausting this week.
I am worn out and I think I am opting to work from home today.

It is the Last day of summer and my garden is showing the effects of an early frost. I spent about 30 minutes pulling out all the cucumber and zucchini vines. I had enough to fill an entire large trash bag. I will use some of the other leaves for garden mulch, but it felt great to clean it up. The garden is now sparse in parts, with a few greens poking up from beneath the earth. I am going to plant one last row of lettuce for pure experimental purposes only. Who knows the weather could remain constant and we will have a early fall surprise.

I spent the last days finagling frequent flyer miles to get two free tickets back to Michigan for Thanksgiving. So, we are an official go. Looks like I will have to only purchase one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home