Saturday, October 28, 2006

Inspired by A_swoop_and_a_dart I thought I would list a couple of my recommendations


Yummy… Alexia Yukon Gold® Julienne Fries with Sea Salt

I always grab a few bags when I make a trip to the commissary. I use them as a quick side or the daughter makes them as an after school snack.

Cascadian Farm Blueberries (from the product site)
Blueberries - Perfect for pies, pancakes or--best of all--with a simple splash of sweet cream, these sweet indigo jewels boast a beautifully sun-ripened taste.
Butternut Squash -mmmmmmmm....This squash is heavenly. I have only found it at Whole Foods. But I usually grab a couple of bags to stash away.






We love Frosted Shredded Wheat. I had not bought them for awhile, but this summer I picked up a box and I have bought several since. Somedays I just dump a handful in a ziploc bag and munch on them at my desk at work. I will admit that I have substituted them as a quick dog snack for the begging puppies! A household fav at for the moment

I could go on... but enough for now. I am hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home