Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ice and chaotic roads have kept me indoors the last few days.
We ran out for lunch and to Best Buy to grab more movies yesterday.
I am not a huge fan of tv – but I have found myself watching and reading almost continuously the last two days.
I watched the two disc set dvd set The Book Of Daniel. It was on tv last year for just a few episodes, but because of the controversial themes it was cancelled.
I thought it was good. But who am I?
I started reading the book Adventure Divas. adventure divas The author’s story is completely fascinating, but I had a very hard time making it midway. I am going to return it back to the library. I had others to read.
One thing that I did yesterday due to weather was to have Fox News in the background for about six hours. I was able to watch the Gerald Ford Ceremonies and find out more details in his interesting life. I guess one never stops learning.
No plans for New Years Eve. If things were different, maybe I would. But things are the same. We will cook and watch tv.
I might even transfer my old address book to the new one.
Enjoy. Happy 2007.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home