Wednesday, January 10, 2007

This week I am working from a home quite a bit. I have 7 am conference calls and 5- 8 pm con calls.
I have a bird in the oven. Over the holidays I picked up Bell's All-Natural Seasoning

An American holiday tradition since 1867, this is the secret ingredient that was used and recommended by Martha Stewart on the TV program "Someone's in the Kitchen with Martha" featuring Jennifer Garner (star of the "Alias" television series) on November 18, 2003. Bell's Seasoning is a unique collection of herbs and spices carefully blended to an exclusive formula.
This famous ALL-NATURAL, SALT FREE seasoning has long been a household staple - especially during the holidays! It's also a favorite with generations of chefs.

I will let you know how it turns out... But with that cool packaging, how can a cook go wrong?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

oddly enough my DH picked some of this up at the commissary the other day...I was like what in the hell is that?

Saturday, January 13, 2007 8:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home