Tuesday, January 09, 2007


While watching hours of the Ford funeral, I realized a few things.
First and foremost, I need a long wool black coat. Most ladies attending the funeral all had functional black dress coats.
It made me start to think, I have no outerwear to use for this type occasion. In fact the last dress coat I remember is in Middle School/Early High School. It was wool. I wish I had a picture of it, better yet I wish I would have kept it.

So, I have added this to my list of a few things I am going to hunt down from the thrift store. I figure, I can take my time, find a nice coat, have it dry cleaned and store it away for emergencies.
This article suggests I need to grab another little back dress for other emergencies! Item #2 on the “find” list.

little back dress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home