Monday, February 19, 2007

Yesterday

Worship. I love church, really I love corporate worship.
We had a blood drive at church and I had signed up to donate. My iron level was at 42. Seriously, this is the highest level I have ever produced. At the moment I feel like I am fat and unhealthy. The numbers proved otherwise.
I fed baby Michael (3 months) and he fell asleep in my arms.
I fed baby Ryan (2 montns) and he fell asleep in my arms.
I cleaned a little (but not nearly enough).
I cooked a little (but barely enough).
I walked on the treadmill for 35 minutes (not often enough).
I ran to the library to return and check-out.
I picked up a small birthday gift this week for a friend.
I finished reading Self Storage by Gayle Brandeis a longer description- fantastic. It reads like a long lost letter from a friend. I loved it and I recommend it. I think I would be fast friends with Flan.

Today

I need to pick up the pace a bit. I have an extra long weeked to celebrate President's Day. Which I find a bit ironic these days. All I hear is one put down after another about our current President. But, I have two pictures of him on fridge so that I remember to breathe a quick prayer for him.

Pick up a few groceries
Drop off recycling
Clean bunny cage
Vaccum, Wipe things down
Iron and put away two baskets of clean clothes
Maybe start the taxes
Go for a walk


I decided to go home for Easter and to celebrate Abby's first birthday.
The year has gone by very quickly.
It will be nice to be home. I cannot wait to see my mom's daffodils, crocus and tulips blooming.


Daydreaming - I need to find out if others daydream as much as I. I catch myself doing it all the time. I have full-blown silent converstations. I plant gouret size raised beds perfectly lined with lettuce and radish. I dream of vacations and friendships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home