Wednesday, May 30, 2007

School's out for summer.
I can barely remember how I felt at the end of my Sophmore year. Many of friends were Seniors that year and were getting ready for college, working and enjoying life. It was 1986. Wow!
I am feeling old. I read an amazing post about a twenty year reunion. I am now starting look forward to mine. I have not been to any so far. It will be nice to reconnect. Although, for the most part I have kept casual acquintances with a few.

I am keeping an eye on the situation with Chavez actions. This rioting may take shape for several weeks.

RCTV KEY FACTS:
Venezuela's oldest private broadcaster, founded in 1953
Only opposition broadcaster with national reach
In 2002, broadcast opposition calls to overthrow Chavez
Airs large numbers of telenovelas and reality shows

Chavez should not mess with the telenovelas. That would be like turning off 24, Lost or America Idol in the last few weeks of the season.


Yesterday I looked into signing up the daughter for a class at Colorado College geared fro the summer and welcomes high schoolers. I received a note back mentioning that she was welcome and that the cost would be $2100. I gasped. So, we will look a few more places today!

This story tugged at my heart. Please pray for Maria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home