Thursday, June 28, 2007

GWG

I read Girl with Glasses last night.

It is short and sweet and gives you a personal glimpse about Marissa Walsh's detailed experiences wearing glasses from the third grade. I laughed as she told her stories of middle school and her first slow dance with Madonna's "Crazy for You". She is apparently similar in age and we were experiencing similar events in very different situations. If you need something to read grab it.

I am even contemplating buying two copies. Two of my friends from school had glasses and it made me think of them. My friend Jamie had contacts and there are few chapters of the details about contacts and all of the needed items one must have (the solution, the tiny cups, the floating and lost lens). My friends Amy had the coolest contacts ever. She had bold green contacts that immediately gave her the edge on coolness. They were very cool. I am missing both friends today. We have grown apart for lots of reason, but life more generally. It stinks to get old sometimes! I have just experienced the four-eyed process

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home