Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Warning
I am feeling off.
They say bad luck comes in waves of three.
I amnot superstitious, but I have seen these coincidences.
In the last 48 hours I received a disturbing email, a disturbing phone call and a disturbing letter in the mail.
I can control how I react to all of these. I can say everything happens for a reason and there is good in all of it, but honestly that was not my first reaction.
I tried to fake myself out and hum Mary Poppins,"A Spoonful of Sugar makes the medicine go down." this morning, I was faking.


Meanwhile all of the trick or treating loot is assembled and I have the good (raisins), the bad (Shrek fruit snacks) and ugly (snickers) in the bowl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I loathe these kinds of weeks, buckle in...and I will say a prayer!

Friday, November 02, 2007 8:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Saturday, November 14, 2009 7:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home