Sunday, January 27, 2008

Randomness for the weekend

I watched about 4 hours of TLC this weekend. I know 4 hours I can never get back, but I wanted to t watch Jill Stevens from the Utah National Guard compete in the Miss America pageant. And of course they had a reality TV show to go with the whole ordeal.
She did not win, But congrats to Miss Michigan. Being from the mitten state, this is a good thing! They could use some good news and excitement in the state.
We cleaned for a good three hours on Sunday. It was nice enough to open the windows. I spent some time in yard cleaning things up and cleaned out the bunny cage. The garage is organized and swept out which was much needed. We are housing several boxes and bags of gear for a few friends and an extra Harley! We just cannot help out friends!
We kept my almost three year old niece over night on Saturday. She literally talked non-stop for three hours. Oh my, I forgot how much energy can come from someone that age. Tonight we have my nephew and he is amazing. Cracking us up!

But the excitement of the weekend.... I took my hot yoga class. I have always been very interested in taking the class. I like yoga and I like hot dry air. It was the best 90 minutes I have spent for myself in a very long time. Now, I just need to figure how to fit it in my schedule and budget.

Have a great week. I have drill this coming weekend and I am doing a bit of battle with BOA and travel vouchers. There may be a separate post coming soon on this topic.

Oh, and if you get a chance go welcome a fellow Guardsman serving to the blog world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

Ooh! Did you go to CorePower Yoga?

Sunday, January 27, 2008 11:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home