Friday, June 27, 2008

I enjoyed reading this blog I spent hours reading all of the previous posts.
She is lives not to far from where I grew up. She has a dog, chickens, children, gardens and is a talented crafter.
Her simple posts about life are a delight, I think that is one of the things I enjoy most about reading blogs. I can smile, nod my head, laugh and relate to all of the simple but "important" things in one's life.
And her etsy shop is adorable. Stop by!
Today we had dinner with my in-laws, we brought little Michael home with us. He took a bath and quickly drank a bottle on the couch. He was asleep by 8:30. The summer is making him so tired. He is playing and talking and having a blast.
I found this link and I am going to be checking in periodically… In Their Boots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home