Monday, June 09, 2008

Two more days gone, just like that.
The weekend went by quickly. I had drill and involved about driving almost 6 hours total. My Brigade commander and I had a wonderful conversation, She is very nice and it is nice to have another female in operations/cmd team.
We will busy all summer preparing for the events in August.
We were busy so both days went by pretty quickly.
We leave for vacation tomorrow. Last night I made an evening trip to Walmart to pick up a few things. Amazzing how quickly you can spend 100.00. Kitty litter, dog food, car snacks, cat food, new tooth brush for everyone, etc...
The plan is to not eat out a lot on the drive down (Let's see how that goes) My mother-in-law has 4 jars of kimchi and yakimondu all loaded as well as other Korean requirements, It is going to e a Tex-Mex, Korean hoe down. Posts will come later.
I picked up cheapo sandals for both my husband and I. All of our sandals have dog indentations. I figured we might just try to look like we do not live with he wild and appear somewhat decent. We picked up shoe laces too for my daughter's sneakers as they were munched by the dogs too.
Today I have errands up the wazoo and I need to make sure work is all set for the week. Of course our hotel has internet and I will check in from there. I have coordinated dog care takers and garden takers. I am more concerned I will come back to the garden parched and wilted more than anything. It has been unseasonably cool and rainy, if this continue for a few days I should be all set. We had two radish ready in the garden and by the time I get back others should be ready too.
Our friends are in India - they were missionaries there for years and have been back in the states for six years. We have been getting emails from them via internet cafes. Keep them in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home