Thursday, July 10, 2008

Three beautiful blogs to look at
glossary-of-field-work
seven impossible things
simplyphoto

Real Conversation

In line at Sonic
My order came to $4.91
I hand the very new employee $5.01
He looks at his trainer and says, "She gave me $5.01 what should I give her back?"
She says, "A dime."
Wow, I really through a twist in his process.


My daughter calls

You are not going to believe this shit. (ok, yes she swears, I cannot get her stop).
It happened again. I am at camp and some girls thinks she is attacted to one of the female counselors, why do they always find me?
This is her second camp experience where she has been the confidant to confide in on such matters.
I just told her to tell her that she will just get her feelings hurt... What do you say to that? Without getting philosophical?
All in all camp is going well and she even won a t-shirt at bingo tonight. woo hoo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol life is funny-
i love you mom

Saturday, July 12, 2008 9:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home