Friday, July 04, 2008

I could and sometimes do spend hours looking at other people's wedding photos online.
I surf book publisher's websites looking for the new releases and upcoming releases, I think go online to the library and pre-order all of the one's I am interested in. There is something about being the first person to read a library book.
I love Little Golden Books and someday would love to have a room devoted to them.
It is July 4th, 2008. I am hoping for a relaxing day. When I mean relaxing, it is not the type where you put your feet up on the couch and sit, It would be to work in the yard with minimal dog scuffles, a quiet house, no continous debating about the DH hanging with friends and drinking. It is about the freshest fruits and vegetable cooked to perfection. Juicy and flavorful. It is about carpets staying clean all day and counters free of messes. we shall see.
We do not have elaborate get to gethers where couples bring sweets dressed with patriotic American flags with blueberries and raspberries. There are no circle of lawn chairs and chatter. There will be no perfect mowed back yard perfection with hand made benches and stone paths. I think I am feeling a little melancholy, maybe it is best I wish you all a great day and move on here.
Pretty amusing article and opinion.

oh btw - why can't they have breakfast or morning coffee without the tv?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home