Friday, August 08, 2008

nice

We have him for the weekend.
Last week we did not get to keep because I was busy at the puzzle palace and had a busy week to boot.
He ran to me when I walked in. He said "Debbie" over and over. I think he missed me.
He grabbed one of my fingers and began to explain to me we needed to get his shoes and get out there! Of course this is was in his own little twenty month old jibberish and way.
We found the shoes and visited with grandma for a few minutes. She sent kimchi home with me... which was very sweet. He will make it through the weekend. :)
We read a few books and I let him have a bottle. I know I am bad aunt. BUT he is only 20 months... in my book he still has four good months of bottle left. He nestled in lap while I read to him.
Ok, I spoil him. But it is ok. His outfit is snug today. Fits him like a glove. I will have to keep an eye out for sizes at the thrift stores. He is growing. I will snap some pics this weekend.
He looks just like my brother in law and just like my husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home