Sunday, May 31, 2009

summary

I returned back to the heat of Texas late Monday night.

The daughter is now "settled in" to the unsettling affair of basic training.

She is at the Reception Company and will not start basic for a few more days.

At least she can use her phone a little bit. After tomorrow I am sure it will be tough to communicate. I have her address if you need it.


Mob training is what it is. The days are ticking by.

Nothing significant to comment about that.

I will say that I ran 3.6 miles which may not sound like much, but it what with the Battery at 5 am, so I has a mini celebration - yeah.


What is great news is that I just finished reading a great book.

Loved it. Seriously, I judged a book by it's cover on Amazon.com and it did not come back void.
I recommend reading it...

I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti by Giulia Melucci

I really enjoyed reading about her life. A life I might like, especially her uncanny ability to cook great Italian food, travel and then write an engaging memoir. Not to mention she works in the publishing industry and loves to eat... Hah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home