Saturday, January 14, 2012

winning with women

catchy ring...
This morning I attended my first Winning with Women meeting.
Observations

Organized and thoughtful but not stuffy or "agenda" driven.

This was not a women's GOP "luncheon" it was an active conversation relaying information and ideas that will lead to direct action. The kind of meetings I prefer.

Gathered together were like minded ladies asking tough questions... putting together pieces and ideas to bridge change in the future.
Many of the women in the room had facts in which in some ways harder to work with rather than emotions. But the facts are good. My emotions will not stand up in a heated discussion but proven evidence of cronyism and out of control power hunger (rather representation of the people) will stand.
I will keep these ladies in the radar and I am sure I will bumping into them along the way.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home