Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Wed

Going to attempt to try something - only spend $3 a day for the next three weeks. Obviously, I will pay any bills but just limit my self to any excessive spending. I will need gas money to Colorado tomorrow but that is separate. I can use up things in freezer and cupboard and step up my frugal game. Closing on land #1 should wrap up near the end of the week and then closing on land #2 should be in the next ten days. My savings is taking a small hit considering the amount I am spending. I have no idea how 2018 taxes shake out but I am hoping on a draw. please.. please.. do not let me owe. Last year it ticked me off  - I quickly booked a ticket to Greece to volunteer costing almost 5K. That is not going to happen this time. Well, I hope. I am well prepped for most things and should be able to pull it off.  I am very lucky when it comes to my current disposition and it was not always like that. Turks and Caicos are planned for the end of the April and I am squeezing in Easter and my brother's 50th. All of those expenses are taking care of  - everything but the car rental in MI.
Need to focus on some little before I drive tomorrow afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home