Tuesday, March 17, 2020

just trash

I am going to be home for a little while doing my part to stop any spreading of any additional virus.
While I am introvert, it is by my choice. And now that the choice has changed, I want to fly!
The opportunity presented itself for me to walk close to the house.
And also to pick up trash.
My heart is heavy as I found beer bottles but also many airline size bottles of liquor.
It immediately took me back to the moment when Tony's sister brought over an entire suitcase of empty large vodka bottles that Tony had hid before he died.  Hidden things often reveal sickness, fear, sadness, and anxiety.  I have a renewed eagerness for intercession for those I do not know and for those that I love.  I do not know the future but I have faith.
And I found a golf ball. So, there is that. Peace Always.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home