Monday, December 12, 2005

Aunt J


I knew that once I created the blog I would need to highlight a few people right away. Here is a picture of Aunt J. She is wonderful.. When I see her she makes me smile. She is usually happy to see us and we are happy to see her. She loves to garden and loves to help out. Each holiday or bbq you will find her up against the kitchen sink washing and scrubbing every single dirty dish in the house. I am serious. I tell her she never has to do this and someday she can just come to visit without feeling the need to wash. She just cannot sit still. She makes me smile. She has never used the computer and will probably never understand how her name and picture are here on this page - but a small tribute she deserves.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is true aunt judy is grand!!!

Monday, December 12, 2005 8:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home