Tuesday, December 20, 2005

random dinner conversations with a 14 year old

Conversation at dinner last night with the daughter
MomI cannot live here any more…
I cannot have any more simple minded conversations with my friends who only think about themselves and never think about any one else. I want to be sitting in a cafe listening to a live band, drink cocoa waiting to go on my mission trip to Peru…
They laughed at me for buying mittens for the kids in Afghanistan (I got the address from Blackfive’s site) and made fun of me for wanting to go to Peru over the summer. I cannot live here. I want to live simply and I no longer want to be rich.

So that being said…. This is day 3 of Christmas vacation. I wait with anticipation for the coming conversations over the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home