Thursday, January 12, 2006

Please send the HAMMY clam chowder back to the kitchen

Have you ever heard of putting HAM in New England clam chowder?
That is crazy! So, after my series of unfortunate events, yesterday, I have a few more things to add to the mix.
At lunch I ordered Soup and San Pellegrino = the comfort food I needed after a not so great morning. The soup came out piping hot with a hefty aroma of HAM. (I have not eaten ham in since 1995, so if I were to go off the pig wagon, it would not be with hammy clam chowder – it would be a succulent BLT. Currently, Turkey BLT’s are sufficient.) So, I sent that back and settled for a side salad – and enjoyed the effervescent. I did get the massage which actually helped with the ailing neck. I popped a Tylenol PM and slept fitfully through the night. Today is a new day…
The weather is good, plenty of work to do, good books to read and I am making a big pot of veggie soup tonight.
I have school all weekend, so I am might as relax now.
I do have good news of sorts to pass along. My brother has landed a job back where he and his new wife can be closer to family. They are expecting in April, so this should be a good adjustment for them. I love to buy baby things. woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home