Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Enjoyable

Christmas was enjoyable and relaxing. The weather was warm and sunny, I guess we received our Christmas snow fall last week. Everyone seemed happy with the exchange of gifts and both the little kids and dog kids were happy. Connecting with families and friends went off without any struggles. That I find tremendously refreshing. The Baklava was enjoyed by the sis-in-laws and all were full and sleepy by 6:00.
I was a bit miffed that the DVD camcorder that was for the daughter - came without the memory card... umm... I think they need to look at the marketing on that product. Thank goodness Walgreens was open and they had just what we needed. SO, yes on Christmas morning we were still buying. urghhh
We received a bonus present last night The Shield, Season Four is out. Woo hoo! I will limit myself to only - 4 episodes a day – I have a list of things to do and watching dvds for 6 hours is not on it.
Cleaning and painting is one of them. I will be attempting to make window coverings and painting in the next two days.
We received a note from our friend Brian in Iraq – he is doing well and settling in. Things are quiet so far for him. That is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home