Thursday, February 09, 2006

Over heard this morning at the house…

In keeping up with the theme of recent posts from
ArmyWifeToddlerMom and A Swoop and a Dart and A Day in the life of a mom.

… this conversation could have been overheard at my house this morning.

Husband: Getting ready for his showers asks, “Do we have any soap?”
I answer, “Sure, just a second.” I go over the closet and begin looking. “We have Vanilla, Lavender, Chamomile, Rain Lily, Sweet Pea & Violet, Sun-Ripened Raspberry and coconut.” In a panic I realize we do not have any normal soap.
Husband: “As long as it does not smell like flowers.” (I begin to look deeper in the closet.)
I dig down deep and pull out a tiny mini-hotel wrapped bar of soap from a Hilton stay and hand it over.
He holds the miniscule bar of soap and heads off.
Mental note to self… Pick up some normal soap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hard said...

Hello from Spain

Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Serg said...

HAHAHA! I can definitely relate.

Serg

Friday, February 11, 2011 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home