Thursday, June 22, 2006

I always have plenty to think about, but sometimes not much too actually write about.
I guess some weeks are just filled with trivial things. I did the incline this morning with my bother-in-law. The weather was brisk when I started, but at step 25 I had already warmed up. There are reports of small fires all over the Front Range. From the top of the incline you could see remnants of smoke in the air. It has been hot here; I have loved every minute of it. My garden is growing, the weeds are doing even better; however, bits and pieces of our lawn are dying. Our lawn is not a complete mess, but we do have a few brown spots, if the weather continues to be this warm, I am sure we will have more.
We are dog sitting this week, Shadow is a super mellow Irish setter, and it is fun to watch him play with our hyper active and annoying Chihuahuas.

The daughter is at camp this week and the house is pretty quiet and the laundry pile is small…

1 Comments:

Blogger chelsea's got stories to tell said...

what? are you saying i produce a lot of landuary? shess... whatever... i miss you! all see you on saturday for 2 days... then youll leave... then ill see you for four days then i leave...
can you believe it we are almost there... one more week.... then peru! thank you so much for always believing in me even when i dont believe in myself... thank you for trusting me to make my own disions... you are truly the best mom i could have!
chelsea

Friday, June 23, 2006 3:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home