Friday, September 29, 2006

the week

This is has been a week of ups and downs, but really what week is not…
That is the way it is I think – just one constant roller coaster.
Wednesday I was hit with a 36 hour stomach virus. I slept for almost 16 hours on and off.
Amazingly and yet somewhat pathetic my dogs also slept near me for just as long only getting up when I needed to. The beloved companions they are so sweet – but they drive me crazy. I will swear off pets after this, but deep down I know better.

Maybe if I moved to Greece and lived in a small Mediterranean apartment.….

This weekend I get to catch up with some friends. It will be nice to see them, we are headed to an Air Force Football game and the temperatures are forecasted in the 70’s. It will be nice to be outside and visit.
Fall is beautiful right now. I will try to capture a few more pictures and post them.
Next week I have to prep for drill and all that comes with it, so I need to take advantage of today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home