Thursday, November 09, 2006

Random thoughts of the day

Postcard stamps are 24 cents, I am not sure where I have been but for reason I thought they 20 cents. -I bought a book.
The Christmas Madonna stamp is available - I bought two books – They are pretty and good even for the electric bill.
I have received 5 packages of address mailing labels in the last two weeks. I really do not need them. Any great ideas on uses for these labels? Seriously, how much can one person label their personal property/envelopes? And for the record, they need to stop sending me the Ziggy labels. I am not a fan.
I do use the Breast Examine reminders to seal important correspondence. Just to get the message across.

I am having eggplant parmesan for lunch.
A microwave dinner.
This package contains two servings (good grief).
I am eating it as one serving. Oink oink oink.
I might be getting generous portions of iron, protein and calcium but that fat content I cannot even type. High Calorie delicous lunch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home