Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Since I was traveling over the weekend I limited my shopping.
I did not want lug bags through the airport.

I did take a look at a few online places yesterday.
Paper

Art Store Dick blick

landsend.com
I am still on the hunt for a few very specific items.

And I last night I made 25 of the 50 Christmas Cards I need.
I had great intentions of finishing this in November, early November, but things just happen and I get side tracked.
I love a real tree, so decorations will not start coming from the basement until next week.

One of the fun things about being a manager at work is that I can schedule fun things. Yesterday we headed off to our local food shelter distribution center to volunteer for a few hours.

We had seven folks out there and it was a lot of fun. We laughed and 20 minutes into our jobs we naturally joined teams and began a little friendly competition. It was nice. Our company will allow us to volunteer four hours a month to give back to our community. We have another event scheduled in December. It was nice to help out!

This weekend is my last drill of 2006. We have briefings and a Christmas Party, so it should be very low key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home