Friday, November 24, 2006

We had twenty seven for dinner yesterday.
I spent 7 am until 6 pm in the kitchen yesterday.
The spread was diverse and filling.
We made a mere five trips to the grocery store.
My husband made a "to die" for standing rib roast on the grill
My brother deep fried a turkey and I baked a baked a turkey. We mashed and cooked a plethora of other food.
Last minute we made this thanks to AWTM. Recipe
I think we used every dishtowel and serving spoon in my mom’s cabinet. It was nice to search through all of her items. She has not used her kitchen in over eight years. Her Jello molds and pans were yearning for touch.
After finishing up in the kitchen I met with my girlfriend to plan the black Friday trip. I woke up at 3:45 this morning. We arrived at Kohls bright and early. We shopped, laughed and visited. Her children are younger than my daughter love things that are perfect for eight year old boys and five year old girls. All worth the early wake up. I have 24 hours left here at home and then we fly. I will post pictures and more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

I hope all enjoyed the recipe...it is easy!!

Saturday, November 25, 2006 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home