Sunday, January 21, 2007

Another weekend.
The husband now has a different drill schedule than I – so he is off preparing for preparations.
I have a list of to-do’s in front of me. I will be traveling for the two next weeks only coming home next weekend to tackle laundry, buy dog food and celebrate out 17th wedding anniversary.
Seriously, our schedules are filling up for the next few months that I have posted a 90 day calendar on the fridge to help us organize and communicate.
It snowed a bit last night just cover everything.
The temps have been frigid.
And this has led me into something some may consider not a nice habit…
Last weekend, I casually mentioned that the bunny was probably pretty cold and we should bring him indoors. So, now for the last week Chloe aka Easter Bunny has been coming in and joining us in the evenings and staying the night in my daughter’s room. What was I thinking? The three dogs are not amused and the Chihuahuas rant at him in the laundry basket. Really this joy has only brought me more work – but I DID it so there is no one to blame. Think warm sunny thoughts…..

I been using a eBay a bit to find a few items. I bought a large item for my daughter for her sweet 16. It was not large in cost – but large in size.
I also did a bit of research about a tradition that has been popular for centuries. centuries I will post pictures later. The shipping was more than double of the winning bid!
While researching – I found this wooden ware. It is a good thing it is after Christmas and I have no need to make any purchases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home