Saturday, April 07, 2007

Plenty to chat about...
We celebrated my Abby's 1st birthday and she was wonderful. The weather is cold and dreary in Michigan. My daughter's spring dress tomorrow might be cast aside. Maybe jeans on Easter (we each have carry-ons - so not too many options). It has been nice visting with family and friends. We impulsively went to midnight worship with friends last night. I got home at 2:20am. It made me smile as my daughter and I were sneaking in to the house trying not to disturb anyone. When I was 16 I used to do the same thing, only I was not coming from praise and worship. :) My daughter is out moonlight bowling with a few friends. It cracks me up, where I am from bowling is big. She is at center with 48 lanes. Umm... in my current home we might have 48 lanes, if we combined 4 bowling alleys together.
I guess this place is know for big bowling alleys and big pot holes (the roads are horrible).
Tomorrow will be nice and relaxing. We have dinner reservations at 3. That's right - no elaborate cooking, just relaxing and visting. We head back home on Monday. It was quick but very much worth it.

Happy Easter. He is risen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home