Monday, March 26, 2007

A good start....

ok - Yesterday was good.
No rain and lots of sunshine.
My daughter lounged all morning - it' Spring Break.
She slept and I headed off to church.
My one main goal for the day was to spend time outside.

I walked for 40 minutes the map, this is one my favorite places to go. It is off the beaten path and very quiet.
At the end I had worked up a sweat and I was thirsty.
I headed over to Whole Foods and picked up a few things.
We had lunch and then I tackled the back yard.
I planted three berry bushes, a small evergreen and a peach tree.
I raked up the back (still a lot to do). I can look out the back window and see progress!
I ended with a hot bath and finished 100 pages of required reading.

Today, my daughter visits the dentist and later I visit my dr.
I have had some pain in my left knee that is not going away. Anytime I run or use the treadmill it can be painful. (this is not the best condition for my part-time job) At times by sight you can see it is swollen.. Not sure what the deal is. If she says I am just getting older, I will not be happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home