Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A short work week and a long guard weekend. My new unit seems to like MUTA 5 & 6's. That means we work and additional period on the Friday before.
Which I am ok with, if you do not have to drive 90 minutes in rush hour traffic to get there on Friday. I stayed the night on Friday Night at the Marriott. And drove on Saturday and Sunday. I am complete for another 6 weeks.

I have been thinking that we have no real plans for the summer. I have plenty of vacation and plenty of opportunities but no plans. I need to make some.

I missed the premiere of Army Wives - I will try to catch up with it this week.
I was able to get a few Father's Day Cards out the mail to some friends in Iraq. It is hard to find a good card for a casual friend for Father's Day! My niece is in Iraq and I just dropped a package in the mail to her! I ordered from alazing for my a bbq gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home