Friday, July 20, 2007

Change in plans
Now the daughter and the puppy are coming to the Sand Dunes.

We ran into Tuesday Morning to pick up a Boogie Board. They say we can actually use them to surf down the dunes, pretty cool huh.

I also bought pink fur tape and a root candle... I know interesting combo board, tape and candles. Rest assured they are all unrelated.
The fur tape is red and pink and one roll has hearts; the daughter plans on using it for taping school books and folders, a pretty cool find. I tried to find a picture on the internet - but the company that makes the product is Lushlife and frankly I am not real interested in all of the search results.

I have never bought any candles from the Root candle before, but I am trying to be conscientious and not buy candles manufactured outside the United States. I bought a pumpkin scented candle and it has the house smelling yummy. I like to investigate American companies. I found the website and spent a few minutes checking it out. They also specialize in Litigurical candles. Some of them reminded me of my childhood. Catholicism/Lutherans use allot of candles for symbolic purposes. I kinda miss the classic approach sometimes.They also sell bread and wine. (not the Pepperidge or Boones Farm flavors).
Interestingly, they have whole wheat or white bread; and the marketing copy is extremely interesting.
Cavanagh Company offers by far the best altar bread. All breads have a carefully molded sealed edge which prevents crumbs. They are baked of only pure wheat flour and water and are made strictly without additives. There is a wide selection available, including, a double thick 1-3/8" thick diameter "real bread" and a 9" diameter double thick which breaks into 69 pieces. These breads are superior in substance and sign value. Cavanagh breads are produced in the United States in an exceptionally clean and modern automated facility. The breads are sealed minutes after baking and are untouched by human hands. Packaging is far superior to all other forms. Special attention is called to the merits of the rigid, clear, recyclable container. It is the best package because it offers: complete hermetic seal, protection of freshness, protection against tampering, easy opening, easy dispensing, and easy resealing - at no extra cost.
Who knew!
Maybe the next time I am home I will drive down to the outlet, it is not that far. Medina Factory Outlet, 623 W. Liberty Street Medina, Ohio.

Ok, now most of you know I am easily distracted and amused.
Have a good Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home