Friday, July 13, 2007

I attended CPT Scutellaro’s funeral yesterday.
Wow, over two hundred Army and Air Guardsman showed up and five patriot guard riders.
It was very emotional and made a huge statement about the quality of a person she really was.

What was most impressive was the missing man fly over with helicopters. It was amazing. The heaviness in my heart was overwhelming.


More about Lynn

Memorials in Scutellaro’s name can be made to Alpine Rescue Team, P.O. Box 934, Evergreen, CO 80437.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn R. Mitchell said...

I found your blog with information about Lynn. I was in Breckenridge when the accident occurred that killed her, and I posted about it on my blog. I've been trying to find out more about her to post and now I have information to update about her life. Thank you so much.

I didn't know her but she was one of our American heroes who fought in Iraq for our freedom from terrorism. My thanks to her family for their sacrifice. God bless.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 7:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home