Thursday, July 19, 2007

Flurry
of activity...
I have been meaning all week to do a deep cleaning in the master bedroom.
But distractions prevail, I pick up here and there. Run a cloth here, vaccuum.
But this weekend I need to clear time to move things, scrub things and sort them.
I wish I had the ambition to do the a garage sale. We have plenty to get rid of.
The rest of this month is filled with activity and August is filling as well. The daughter starts school on August 9th.
We have meetings and registrations to attend. She will be issued a computer by her school this year, so changes are coming with that.
We are one of the the few districts in the state that are using computers for juniors and seniors.
We are school supply shopping and school clothes to buy. (shoes, bags, socks, tops, jeans, and sneakers)

I am taking three days vacation to go camping next week with the youth group to the Sand Dunes of Colorado. I initially thought this would be a fun way to spend time with her, but it has turned in a disaster. She does not want to leave her new puppy home alone for three days. And she does not have any friends going and she wants me to pay her the money she will be missing from work. Looks like I will be camping solo. More details to follow, I am sure.

I spent some time reading this today iceblog. Perspective is always nice to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home